Here is some great advice for the budding domainer looking for keyword rich domain names to drive traffic to your niche products or content sites.
- Go to Google Keywords tool at this link and research your keywords, when it returns results, click the link at the top of the “Average Search Volume” column, paste the resulting list into a spreadsheet, then select the row of keywords (still sorted by search volume), select and copy that column of keywords to your clipboard
- Go to this page by clicking the link (new window will open so you can still see the instructions here). Paste that list of keywords into the text box. Don’t worry about the spaces, we remove them for you
- Check only the .com box to get the best domains
- The list returns those names still available if there are any
- Reserve the ones you want and point them at your target niche pages to gain the extra “type-in” traffic.
If you prefer video instructions or missed something there, here’s an 8 minute video that walks you through the process. Very well done: