5 Steps To Reaching All Your Goals With Minimum Work
by Martin Franzen
Would you like to know how to get 10 times more done in a day than most people do in a week, with less work? Then listen closely. You’re about to discover the ONE time management secret that really works.
This little technique is the ONLY thing you need to master if you want to reach all your goals with minimum work and free up your valuable time.
Have you ever had a hundred things on your to-do list, tried to do them all, only to get so tied up in your work that you couldn’t seem to finish any of them? Do you remember how frustrating it was?
Then you know the feeling I’m talking about. And you’re not alone – millions of people suffer from it every day. I’m talking about a monster called information overload. It’s responsible for more failed projects than all other factors combined, and if you want maximum results from your efforts you need to get rid of it.
Here’s a simple 5 step formula for eliminating the problem forever. When mastered, it will help you reach any goal you may have. It’s quite easy, really:
- List your MOST important tasks First, make a short list of the most important things you can do now to get the results you’re after. Doing this first lets you see the big picture, and it helps you focus on the things that really matter. Don’t worry about the small stuff for now.
- Pick the ONE thing from your list that is MOST important right now Next, you decide which task is most important. Which item on your list is most critical? Which one step, if you could finish only one of them, would give you the greatest results? Pick one, and write it down.
- Finish this task NOW, and forget everything else Now focus 100% of your efforts on this ONE task. Clear your mind, relax, and put everything else aside. Forget all distractions. Then start working on your most important task with laser focus, as if your life depended on it, and FINISH it. You’re not allowed to do ANYTHING else until this task is completed.
- Take a break, and congratulate yourself! When you’re done, it’s time to celebrate. Take a break, and reward yourself. Scratch the task from your list, do something you like, and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. Congratulations – you’ve just come a long way towards reaching your goal!
- Repeat the process Now, you simply move on to your second most important task. Repeat the process, and focus completely on this step until you’re ready to strike it from your list. Take a break between each task, but let nothing distract you while you’re at it. Simply repeat this process for each step, until your job is done!
That’s it. That’s all there is to it.
By following this simple 5 step system, you’ll be able to get more things done in less time, no matter what you do. And you’ll be able to free up your valuable time to enjoy yourself. This is how you get maximum results from your work.
My friend, USE this strategy today. Simply pick an important project you’ve been working on, and apply this little technique. It may sound simple, but it makes all the difference in the world. Try it – I guarantee you’ll be surprised!
© 2003. Martin Franzen is the author of "How To Turn Your Hobby Into a $100,000 a Year Business on the Internet." If you’re interested in making a lot of money from home while doing what you love, we *highly* recommend reading his exciting FREE Report now at: http://SiteSelling.com/free.php
Goal-Setting Software! GoalPro from Success Studios!
Goal Setting is now as easy as the Click of a Mouse!
Success Studios Corporation has announced the launching of their latest success-management system — GoalPro. Now you may define, track, maintain, and achieve your success with the most effective success-management application on the web.
Download your 30-day trial version today and see for yourself why literally thousands of individuals look to Success Studios to manage their success efforts and goals.
— Goal Pro Online Also Available:
There is no software to download or install, and you may access your goal success routine from home, office, or any computer with an internet connection and compatible browser (Windows, Mac, etc).
GoalPro is a Trademark of Success Studios Corporation.