Copyright ?? 2006 Kent Jacobson a.k.a. Mr. Success Shortcut 2 Success
The only way to ever get what you want in life is by setting goals. Whether it is in the business world or in your social life, if you set goals you will have a much easier time getting what you want in the end. A lot of people do not set goals because they are afraid that they will never be able to reach them. But this is nonsense. If you know how to set a goal, and what to do to reach it, you will be able to accomplish what you set out to do. By following the five steps below you will be able to set effective and achievable goals.
- Make sure that when you set a goal you know exactly what you want. It is helpful to write your goal down on paper so that you can outline the details of your goal. One of the biggest mistakes that people make is setting a goal for something that sounds good in theory, but would not actually fit their lifestyle and current situation. Be realistic.
- More than likely you will have more than one goal in your life at a time. You have to remember that one goal cannot prevent your from obtaining another. If your goal is to buy a home on the beach it would not make sense for another goal to be receiving a doctorate degree from a university in Wyoming. Make sure that one goal does not contradict another.
- Staying positive is an important part of writing any goal. Be sure to write your goals as something that you are striving to reach, not something that you are hoping to leave behind. Without recognizing it, many people set negative goals and while they are trying to achieve them they are just adding more negativity to their life. It is imperative to set positive goals.
- Research every single detail of your goal before starting. Write down details. Instead of writing that your goal is to have a home on the beach, write down what beach you would like to live on, and how much you want your home to cost. This way you have exact details to work towards, instead of just a general idea. General goals are easier to abandon than detailed goals.
- Even though you want to start out with goals that are attainable, you also want to make sure that you are getting something that is worth your time. It may be exciting to reach smaller goals, but after a while you will crave bigger achievements that make you feel like you are really getting somewhere. You owe it to yourself to aim for the stars.”
Kent Jacobson, a.k.a. “Mr. Success” is a trusted authority in the success field and provides valuable success information for free through his website at: http://www.Shortcut2Success.com . You can also read Kent’s Success Blog to find more success secrets at: http://www.Shortcut2Success.com/blog
Goal-Setting Software! GoalPro from Success Studios!
Goal Setting is now as easy as the Click of a Mouse!
Success Studios Corporation has announced the launching of their latest success-management system — GoalPro. Now you may define, track, maintain, and achieve your success with the most effective success-management application on the web.
Download your 30-day trial version today and see for yourself why literally thousands of individuals look to Success Studios to manage their success efforts and goals.
— Goal Pro Online Also Available:
There is no software to download or install, and you may access your goal success routine from home, office, or any computer with an internet connection and compatible browser (Windows, Mac, etc).
GoalPro is a Trademark of Success Studios Corporation.