Goal Setting & Success Software: Set Your Goals, Monitor Your Dreams
- Goal Setting: Why You Should Do It by Kent Jacobson
- How to Set Goals, Why Goal Setting? by Kent Jacobsen
- How to Set Measurable Goals for Home Business by Bryan Beckstead
- Goal Setting & Defining Short Term Goals by Bryan Beckstead
- Every Goal Must Have Start & End Dates by Bryan Beckstead
- Mistakes to Avoid When Setting Goals by Michelle Jayes
- Setting goals for Success by Gerri D Smith
- Avoid Goal Setting Pitfalls by Kathy Gates
- Clarify Your Goals by Edward B. Toupin
- Losing Site of Your Goals by Edward B. Toupin
Goal-Setting Software! GoalPro from Success Studios!
Goal Setting is now as easy as the Click of a Mouse!
Success Studios Corporation has announced the launching of their latest success-management system — GoalPro. Now you may define, track, maintain, and achieve your success with the most effective success-management application on the web.
Download your 30-day trial version today and see for yourself why literally thousands of individuals look to Success Studios to manage their success efforts and goals.
— Goal Pro Online Also Available:
There is no software to download or install, and you may access your goal success routine from home, office, or any computer with an internet connection and compatible browser (Windows, Mac, etc).
GoalPro is a Trademark of Success Studios Corporation.
Keep Your Goals Fresh In Your Mind
– Most of us have goals, the question is how many of us actually follow-up and work those goals. What I mean is going a step further then actually recording your goals, with that said the question is how do we effectively work our goals list…
Here are a few techniques that work for me, hopefully you can adapt these to work for you. Add daily, weekly and monthly tasks to your overall goals. Make these tasks achievable yet enough to stretch you at the same time.
The objective of achieving our goals is as much as what it makes of us to reach them, as it is what we actually get in reaching them. The main idea is that with each accomplished task, it’s taking you closer to your overall dream.
Equally important is to take evaluation of your progress along the way. Review your goals at least once a week, or at least once a month! It is the old out of mind, out of sight saying. Don’t fall victim to it. Keep your goals fresh in your mind. If you can review your goals each day you’re that much better off. It really is about keeping our objectives fresh in our minds.
To Your Success, Josh Hinds
Written By Josh Hinds – Founder http://GetMotivation.com Join our free ezine “Let’s Talk Motivation!” by visiting the web site or sending a blank e-mail to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org – get FREE copy of the new “Principles Of Success!” ebook when you join!