What You Need To Know About Incorporating Your Business
by Diane Hughes
Most US-based small businesses are getting eaten alive in taxes! That statement has proven itself true over and over again. However, while small business owners want to save money, many are literally afraid of incorporating their companies. The paperwork, the additional reports, having a set payroll amount each month, and other visions swirl around their heads. Those visions could be costing you a ton!
Your Home Business: Turning Pennies into Dollars
Copyright Stone Evans,
The Home Biz Guy
Henry Ford taught us that to simplify the manufacture of automobiles, that the best way to do so was to install the assembly line. That one change revolutionized the auto manufacturing industry permitting the industry to build cars at a cost whereas the average person could afford to buy one.
The lesson we should take from this is that having the ability to improve the process of getting the job quicker and cheaper, without compromising the quality of the job being done, will help catapult the person who simplified the process to the top of his/her field.
Pennies saved in your home business can turn into dollars at the end of the day, and dollars can quickly multiply into hundreds or thousands of dollars over time.
Doubt me if you will, but let me ask you a question. Do you think a saving of two fifths of a penny could make any real difference in the profit margin of a home business? Of course the right answer is “it depends on how many transactions are done in a year, utilizing the savings of the two fifths of one penny.”
You only have to think back a couple of decades to really appreciate this question. Do you remember the nut that lived and died in a Las Vegas hotel room? You know the one who was a billionaire, and was so worried about germs that he died of starvation? If you guessed Howard Hughes (1905-76), pat yourself on the back.
- Work at Home Discipline Brings Business Success Great Expectations
- Do What You Love – Become a Passionpreneur Got a Passion? Make it a Business Online!
- Tips for Editing Web Sites And Online Documents
- Starting a Home Based Business Start Here!
- Home Based Business Budget Pennies into Dollars
- Shoestring Budget Home Business It Is Possible!
- Incorporating Your Home Based Business What You Need to Know
- Telecommute: Work at Home Job Four Ways to Find YOURS!
- Choosing Home Office Equipment Equipping Your Home Office
- Stay Focused on Home Business Goals Distractions Eliminated
- Choosing Home Office Furniture Equipping Your Home Office
- Ten Simple Steps to SOHO Success Home Based Business Success
- Search for a Home Based Business How to Find a Home Business
- How to Work at Home and Keep Your Sanity! Strategies to Cope with SOHO
- Typical Frustrations of Home Business Don’t Be Caught off Gaurd
- Home-Based Business Feng ShuiOpportunity will Knock
- Home Business Checklist 20 Points to Remember
- Traits for Successful Home Business Must Have Knowledge
- Starting Your Business at Home Five Reasons it is So Attractive
- Are You Ready to Start a Home Business? Find out Now
- Why Start a Home Business?Questions and Qualities
- Home Based Business Diary Reflections on the Process
- Advertise a Home Based Business on a Budget Keeping Fiscally Fit