- Ask a Manager and Evil HR Lady Blogs.
- The Department of Labor
- G.Neil is a one-stop HR supply shop for your small business.
- Monster.com is considered one of the top (if not the top) job board
- SmartBrief publishes several B2B electronic newsletters for business owners
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Your Local Chamber of Commerce
As a business owner, you know your product, service, market and customers. But sometimes one of the most challenging aspects of operating a business is employees. Not because the employees themselves are a challenge but because there???s so much legislation and nuances to employee relations.
Wouldn???t it be great to have a go-to list of resources that can provide answers to common HR questions or solve those nagging people issues? Well, while this list is not a substitution for legal advice, these seven resources can lend a hand in understanding the complexities of labor and employment matters for your business.