Fundamentally, it’s not just about content, it’s about identity, relationships and content.” – Amit Singhal, Google Fellow
THE ANATOMY OF CONTENT MARKETING – The heart of online success
INCREASED VISIBILITY & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- Case Studies
The primary factor behind up to 50% of buying decisions, Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media.
- Companies with blogs get 97% more inbound links than others
- Blogs on company sites grsesult in 55% more visitors
- 37% of marketers Say blogs are the most valuable content type for marketing
- 6 in 10 Twitter or Facebook users are more likely to recommend a brand they follow
Quality content is at the heart of an integrated, targeted approach to marketing
- Blogs give sites 434% more indexed pages
- 97% MORE indexed links
- More pages plus more links equal a bigger slice of the online pie
- IMPROVES $ Revenue
DOES THE MARKETING LEGWORK FOR YOU
- Social media content boosts sales
- 61% of companies find customers via Linkedin
- 67% via Facebaok
- 53% via Twitter
- 63% of companies said posting content on social media has increased marketing effectiveness.
- Compelling content drives successful social media campaigns
- cited by 3 in 4 Marketers as a factor in dosing sales.
- 67% of Twitter followers are more likely to buy from brands they follow
- 63% Blogs ere 63% more likely influence purchase decisions than magazines.
- 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads
- 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom
content on its site