Making money online is the new buzz amongst those who are internet savvy. You just need a solid background and good typing speed along with a computer. There are number of authentic places on the internet which can help to earn money online. Finding the right place is the key to success, otherwise you may end up losing money and time. Of late, there have emerged countless opportunities for making money with minimal investment.
For this you really need legitimate places to invest your time and sometimes, a little bit of upfront investment to make money online. The following are the list of five scam free ways to make money on the internet. Some places may require specific skills which can be learned easily. Let’s look at these one by one:
- Mturk (Amazon’s Mechanical Turk): It’s good place to make extra bucks online. Though you may not be able to make huge money from this place, however, the tasks allotted at Mturk are simple and easy to try. Most of them take hardly take a minute to finish, so at the end of the day you have some amount to at least try some fun loving things. You register for free at their website and keep on doing task to increase your qualification to get better paid tasks, called hits in the Mturk language.
- Freelance writing: You can make a handsome amount on a number of writing projects found online. This field is growing like wildfire; you just need good writing skills for article writing on number of topics. The potential client for this work includes people like bloggers, marketing guys and small business places. You can be paid for this job either on word basis or simply per article; you just need a good understanding of keyword for the writing work. The article may range from 200 to 500 words.
- Transcribe Audio files: With an easy job you cannot expect to make huge money, though can still manage to secure some bucks. You will find a number of places over the internet like oDesk and eLance where you can find advertisements for these work. You just need good listening skills along with proper English language understanding for this job. If you have these two skills just go through the basic training kit and start.
- Become a VA (virtual assistant): A VA is a skilled and independent professional who renders support to people with technical or creative ideas for business and other administrative services. This is a huge topic you will find a number of useful details on the subject. To become a VA you just have to focus on one niche which you feel comfortable and then move on to find the relevant jobs. You will find a number of places online which will help you in becoming a VA. Generally you require five plus years of experience at administrative level in any office including office manager/legal assistant, secretary, IT assistant, real estate assistant and so on.
- Promote affiliate products: Do you like making silly videos? Even such videos can help in selling products on the web. All you need to do is to find an affiliate program and then focus your video to the potential consumers of the product. Once you are done, place this video with the affiliate link along with the 30 seconds still frame where you will show the short URL guiding people to the online store. If your video is informative, funny and somehow useful to promote the sale of that particular product, you can certainly get paid.
This is just a modest list where you have only five online ways of making money; however, you can find a number of other options as well. For this you just have to research over the internet wherein you will find a number of such ideas. However, the five discussed above in this article is considered to be pretty popular and easy to try. So unlike many, you can also think of trying them and make some money.
About the author: Alia Haley is a blogger by profession. She loves writing on technology and luxury. Beside this she is fond of cars and luxury items. She recently added two Phones to her collection. These days she is busy in writing an article on Ferrari 599 GTO.